- It may result in severe heart problems.
- It may cause infection and challenges related to lungs.
- It may cause Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) in children.
- It may cause the low birth weight of the babies as expected, which means the woman who smokes, gives a birth sick child.
- It may also cause premature birth of babies who have not fully developed their organs yet.
- It may cause cognitive impairment in babies.
- It may affect the mental health of children too and thus may affect their IQ level.
- It may cause problems like depression, aggression, hyperactivity, etc. in children and other persons too.
from The Healthy Suggestions | Diet, Weight Loss & Fitness Tips http://ift.tt/2xm9jAx